Repair – Restore – Revitalize
Telehealth with highly credentialed Physiotherapists online … from the comfort of your own home
Book an Apointment with your Physiotherapist
LCP Health physiotherapists are experienced in providing care through tele-rehabilitation video consultations. We have been delivering virtual physiotherapy sessions to clients, since 2007, all across the high arctic and NT. This type of physiotherapy can be very effective and can simply be done with a computer, tablet or smart-phone.
The same exceptional care in the comfort and safety of your own home. Connect with one of our registered physiotherapists now via our online booking site.
With Video Tele-Health Consults, We Can:
- Take a detailed and complete history to provide an accurate diagnosis
- Examine range of motion and movements
- Perform functional movement examinations
- Evaluate strength and flexibility
- Prescribe exercises and stretches – with supporting photos/videos
- Correct exercise form and provide cues to perform them more effectively
- Provide and refine self joint mobilization techniques
- Provide and refine self directed soft tissue treatment techniques
- Provide a full rehab plan to follow in your own environment
- Educate clients on their injury or condition
- Train another person/caregiver to assist you with exercises or stretches
Low back pain
Arthritis and joint pain
Our goal is to help you get out of pain, and back to the life you enjoy as soon as possible even when social distancing.
After a detailed initial intake to determine what the issue is, we’ll recommend what we feel is the best way to correct the problem with a treatment plan tailored to your needs.
“I have been very impressed by my experience with physiotherapy at this LCP Health location in Yellowknife. I appreciated the systematic approach taken to determine the source of my injury and that working with the physiotherapist was a collaborative process in which great care was taken to achieve an optimal outcome for me. I have noticed dramatic improvement in my condition in a short time, and the quality of patient care here has been outstanding in my experience thus far. In addition, the customer service is exceptional and the facility and employees are very welcoming. The studio is also very well appointed with clean and modern equipment. I think that anyone looking for physiotherapist should look into LCP Health! This clinic seems to be an under-utilized resource in Yellowknife that many could leverage to improve their health and wellbeing. – Simon Kassissia “